Monday, April 28, 2008

Katie is One Year Old!

We had a WONDERFUL birthday weekend! Katie, true to form, was adorable, well behaved and cute cute cute.

Thursday, we visited with Auntie Alli...
...and celebrated another special birthday...Grandpa Ken's big day was on Thursday. So this is when all the weekend long festivities began. And what says "Birthday" more than a birthday suit?
We had quite a bit of fun playing on the bed at Grandma and Grandpa's before getting in our Pj's.

Friday we dropped Katie off again, so she could visit with Auntie Alli some more while Ben and I prepared for the birthday party on Saturday. No photos because I think you all know what cleaning looks like. =)

As well as a birthday suit, Katie had a lovely birthday dress to wear. (remember Grandma Mary made this one a while ago?)We are so lucky to have such a happy girl!And at the birthday there were cupcakes: (made by Auntie Alli)
And a cake (made by Grandma Mary)There were also many presents and though we won't parade them all I get to show off the one that I made (it's my blog!):And how could I know show off the latest addition to the menagerie? (from Uncle Shannon)
There are many more pictures and quite a few videos, but it's going to take some time to find the good pictures and get the videos up. And there are pictures of some other weekend fun from Sunday.

Blogging may become more sporadic as work does take some time but I'll be doing my best to keep the updates coming! Work is great and Katie is having a blast hanging out with Papa.

Today we have Katie's one year paediatrician appointment...I'll probably have a weight and height update for you tomorrow.

Have a great day!

No comments: