Friday, November 9, 2007

A bit of this and a bit of that...

Not much going on lately and no photos to prove it!

Last night was Thursday, so bowling and babysitters. Andrea and Sheldon who also came over for dinner (YUM...couscous stuffed chicken with orange sauce and orange rosemary green beans from the new Canadian Living...CL has the best recipes!)

Katie's flu shot on Wednesday was such a non-event...she didn't even blink when the needle went in. I don't know it it was Dr magic or what, but this was the best shot yet. We go again in 4 weeks for the second half.

Hmm...I did something to my knee...nothing major I'm sure, but it hurts a bit and I'm skipping Strollercize today. Again...that's twice this week. Skipping more than attending. Let's hope this is a phase. (and a short one!)

We might be having a visitor this afternoon, so I may have pics for you later.

Still doing laundry at Grandmas. Washing machines have been scouted and we may choose soon.

And that's all for now, have a super weekend!

PS...I made banana bread yesterday from this recipe...omygoodness is it good. Try it!

No comments: