Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dear Katie,

You are a super smart baby. We know you know how to sleep through the night. I know you can nap for two hours at a time. You've set a very high bar for yourself and I expect you to keep up.

Why were you up at 11pm last night? We couldn't find anything wrong and it can't be a poop issue because you're eating lots of prunes. You know better.

And more importantly, after last nights "fiasco", why would you only sleep for 45 minutes this morning? You know very well that 45 minutes does not a nap make.

I'm not mad at you, and I always love you, but I expect better.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mom

P.S. Ok, so you're awake now and perhaps I owe you a small apology after seeing the state of your diaper. That's a fine reason to end a nap. We can work on a poop schedule that does not disrupt the nap next week. Love you! Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I think if I filled my pants during a nap I would have trouble sleeping through that. Or....maybe not.....ha!!!

Anonymous said...

From Katie to her Mom:

Guess what, Mommy? I'm growing up!