Friday, February 15, 2008

Just a Peek...

We didn't do a whole lot yesterday. Waited for a microwave that never came (does that sound familiar?) and just stayed close to home.

Grandpa Ken came home from the hospital yesterday and we went over to visit. Katie was fascinated by his crutches. We had a short but lovely visit. I did forget the camera though, so instead, I'll show you a picture from Wednesday night.

We had Russ over for dinner since Steph is all the way over in Palm Springs, lucky girl! I tried a new chicken recipe...Honey Cardamom Chicken...and I think it went well. I may make it again...it was yummy but not stellar.

Katie did have a bunch of fun playing peekaboo yesterday. She is definitely into playing it when she does the peek-ing. And I was lucky enough to catch it on camera.

She loves it! Pictures don't really do it justice though. What we really need here is some kind of video. Hmm...

How about this one?

No comments: