Monday, August 27, 2007

Little Jumper

Hello Hello! Happy Monday...well, late Monday...probably Tuesday by the time anyone reads this. We are good. Just hanging out on our last few days with Ben home.
Katie has been having fun in her new Jolly Jumper and we have evidence. The movies are both about a minute long. While not quite as acrobatic as Those _____ Girls...(still have to ask if I can post their video) she's learning fast!






Seriously, for that second clip, I wish I had some Irish dancing costume for her...the way she kicks her legs with arms at her sides...that's the first thing I think of!

Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a lovely Riverdance performance, I love when she dramatically brings her hand to her face and the dancing stops. Michael Flatley better watch out!!