Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quick notes...

I just posted Katie's letter but there's a few other things to mention:

- Sam has started hitting her toys on her hanging bar above her in the last week or so. She does it very thoughtfully and purposefully.

- She can also roll over (not all the way, but over to her side) on the other side (not the one shown in the video...her right side)

- I think I did mention this already but just in case...Sam also has been seen looking at her hands in wonder...learning what they do and seemingly amazed that she can make them move.

- Ben and I had our 6 year wedding anniversary on Sunday (Katie's B-Day). I can't believe it's been 6 years already! I'm so proud of our little growing family. There's not a day that goes by when I don't think about how much I love and adore you Ben....thanks for loving me and us!

- Tonight Ben and I are starting an exercise class, a "Bootcamp" tonight...(otherwise known as the "Auntie Andrea's wedding is coming up fast and we'd better shape up quick" class!)...Should be lots of fun. And hard work. The instructor emailed last week, confirming the time etc and signed the email "Get Ready For The Hurt". Ouch...wish us luck!

- The weather lately has been SO toddler like..."Sunny...no cloudy...no hail...Snow...maybe sun again...I don't know what I want!" I can't wait until I can post about sitting in the yard and share BBQ recipes. Let's not hold our breath shall we?

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: