Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I managed to sew Katie a green shirt special for the day! She searched around and found her green skirt to wear with it and wanted green hairbands (4 of them, two on top and two on the bottom). You can't see but she also chose white tights with blue polka dots. They're marking the day at school today and I'm one of the parents bringing the snack. I made little green bags to bring the store bought rice krispee treats. I made bags because health/food regulations say I can't bring anything home made to eat. Says nothing about home made bags. And I just thought it would be fun.

Katie wanted Sam to wear green too so she picked out the clothes and thankfully Sam didn't veto. I also managed to get her in pig tails, which is great because it's so cute. Worth a few "Ouchie"s.
I'm wearing a green shirt too but you don't get a picture.

By the way, it's snowing.
PS...I am feeling much better today...strollercize helped and even though I didn't get to bed particularly early (read in bed until 11:30) the 6am wake up felt great. Must have been the sore tooth making me so tired yesterday.

No comments: