Friday, February 5, 2010

We Have a Winner!

This outfit is a winner today! And our first try too. Thank goodness we caught up on laundry a bit and had some of her favorites ready. (I still can't find where Katie hid the shirt she didn't like wearing yesterday)Sam has cute outfits too, but at this point today, she's still in jammies. She's on the move, and therefore blurry. Holding onto Katie's toque. I'll get a cute outfit picture of Sam later. She's got plenty of them!
We had a good day yesterday. Visited GG Mary, who fed us lunch. Both girls fell asleep in the car on the way home and I managed to get both girls in the house and sleeping for a long nap...over an hour. EVEN Katie...in mom and dad's bed. Still in her winter coat. Haven't managed to get a home nap from her in ages. I didn't quite know what to do with myself.

Also, I don't want to jinx it, but the girls are getting easier in some ways. Katie is trying more to play with Sam and Sam's taking the bait. It's delightful! (and perhaps you'll get more blogging out of this, you lucky readers you!)

No comments: