Friday, February 5, 2010

The Piano

The girls discovered the piano at Gram and Papa's house the other day. Perhaps we will have musicians on our hands?

Today we are feeling under the weather. I felt it a bit yesterday too but still managed to run 9km with Ben. (and actually felt better afterward!) My sore throat's worse this morning. Katie threw up...I should have known when she wasn't inhaling her breakfast. I even said "Why aren't you eating...?". (Queue scary music...duh duh DUH)

Sam so far seems fine. As does Ben (Have fun at work Beard Man!).

We'll skip strollercize and have moved a playdate to tomorrow. I have cookie dough ready to be made up into Valentines day cookies and Katie may get to watch a show while Sam naps this morning.

Untitled from BabyLuch on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We want to see a picture of this beard!