Friday, February 12, 2010

Moo, Baa, La La La

Moo, Baa, La La La ( by Sandra Boynton) was one of Katie's first favorite books. Now that Sam has started sharing an interest in books, we made an effort to start reading it again. I'm amazed at how quickly it has become Sam's favorite too!

She says a gentle Moo...smiles at the "La La La" and shakes her head when we read "No No you say...!". And this afternoon she also said "Neigh". It's such a short lovely book. Sam holds up up and asks for it to be read again and again. So sweet. I love that they have both loved this book.

Books are definitely a little bit magical (in my book anyway!).

Have a great weekend and Happy Olympics!

PS...Katie's napping strategy did NOT work today. Darn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will also loves that book! Or at least, I think he does. I certainly do!

Give hugs to the lovely ladies,
Steph