Monday, December 22, 2008

Excused Absence

To Whom It May Concern,

This note is to inform you of Katie's Mom's recent string of absences from the blog.



Rest assured that I, the laptop, am providing an excuse for her prolongued absence, during this very special time of year. I have been under the weather and was officially "not working" for over a week. I was very near death you see, and there was a time when we thought I would not recover. I have seen a "Tech Doctor" and am feeling much better now. It seems I have too many pictures and videos in my system and need to get rid of them in order to function better. As soon as mom figures out how to do this, I will be able to share pictures and video once again.



I assure you I will make sure Katie's Mom catches up on her blogging when I'm all better. Until then she wanted me to tell you that everything is good, they're still waiting for the baby and Katie is not yet what she would call a proficient walker. Christmas excitement is all around and we can't wait to share more with you.



Katie says "Happy Holidays to you!" (to the tune of Happy Birthday).

No comments: