Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What They Say

-This morning, as Ben was heading off to work a little early to run with a coworker, Katie says:
"Dad, where are you going?"
"I'm going to work."
"But, those aren't WORK clothes!" (said in a disbelieving, "you're so silly" tone of voice)

Sam, as you may remember, knows how to push the button to listen to messages on our answering machine. Despite of my constant reminding, she still does it. Only now she yells "I did it!". She says this also when she clicks the power bar nearby, or flushing the toilet (only a few times so far thankfully!).

Sam can also say I love you, although the "you" is very unclear.

Sam says "Apple Pie!" and "Amen" (as we finish saying grace before eating).

Katie says more cute things too but I can't think of any right now as they are both struggling to climb into my lap. We'll talk more later!

No comments: