Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Laughing through May

Well hello there! We're almost halfway through May (how does time fly so fast!) and on Monday we were playing at the park with Joanne and the girls early in the morning, enjoying the warmth...no jackets needed, hats required...a 20 degree day it was going to be! Glorious day for strollercize. And behold...yesterday it was minus something and snowing while Ben and I were out at Hawrelack park with our bootcamp.

The only thing left to do is laugh...something we're doing a lot of these days. Ben and I keep saying that it feels like everything that comes out of Katie's mouth is funny and we should write down every single thing. (Ben wakes her up from her nap and she says "Dad got a haircut!...true and no I didn't say anything, she figured it all out on her own...maybe it really WAS time for a haircut, eh Ben?)(yes I know that's not funny really, but it's funny that she came up with it all on her own). Until I get a notepad stuck to my forehead too write it all down throughout the day we'll just try and share what we can remember.

Best of all, I have just TODAY figured out a surefire way to make Sam giggle. I feel like shouting from the rooftops "I am the Master, I am the baby whisperer, I am THE MOM!". And I have video to prove it. =)

Untitled from BabyLuch on Vimeo.


The only thing better would be getting her back to sleeping better at night but we're working on it. Have a super day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live little baby giggles. You just made an already pretty great day even better!