Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Let's celebrate Mother's Day today with a few fun videos. Ben and Katie went to the park yesterday while I stayed home with Sam and baked. Wish I'd gone since Ben said it was the most fun they'd had at the park ever...lots of kids, nice weather and giggles galore! Oh well, next time. And speaking of giggles, I did manage to make Sam giggle twice in a row but then couldn't get it on camera. I'm working on it! =)

(See attempt below!)

Enjoy!

Untitled from BabyLuch on Vimeo.



Untitled from BabyLuch on Vimeo.


These next videos are when I try and make Sam giggle...looks kind of ridiculous, kissing/eating her ear like that, but I swear it worked!

Untitled from BabyLuch on Vimeo.



Untitled from BabyLuch on Vimeo.


Happy Mother's day everyone!

No comments: