Monday, July 5, 2010

Sleeping...

Hello!

SHOUTING from the rooftops...!

Both girls are napping!

Sam's having a nice long nap. I think we're on the verge of giving up the morning nap, and I'm looking forward to longer afternoon naps. Remember when Katie regularly slept 3 hours? Ahh. Miss those days. =)

Katie is lying on the floor in the basement. The lights are on and she's got on a light blanket. We were hanging out and I just started singing to her. (Do You Realize)(well, really, only the first line and anything else I could think of that rhymes with it). She smiled, looked peaceful as I touched her face and sang over and over and just...fell asleep. I'm in love! =)

Also good news on the sleep front, they've been sleeping in until almost 6:30. Or at least not making loud enough noise to wake us up until then. And bonus...waking up happy instead of crying. Always a nice way to start your day.

Let's hope I haven't jinxed it. =)

No comments: